Where to buy Tru Arc Bridge

Joey L

Synchromatic
Jun 24, 2016
White Plains, NY
All I can say having owned both, is that the chambered seems brighter(obviously lighter), and more open........the individual notes within a chord for instance seem more distinct. More clarity. Is it gonna change the whole world? No. But there IS a difference, and as we all know with guitars........lots of small differences add up to a big deal.
Thank you for the explanation.

audept

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
I’m gonna try a tru arc as a replacement bridge for my 5420. I emailed him and he hasn’t responded. Is there any way to just order one online??
Welcome to the forum, Unclepenn! Tim Harman is a very busy guy and sometimes takes a little while to answer emails, You need a little patience, but it's well worth the wait.
welcome mat 110.jpg

McIrish

Electromatic
Jan 7, 2019
Chicago, IL
I just got a Tru-Arc Serpentune stainless steel. It took a couple weeks to get. No problems at all. Dropped on perfect and tuning is great. I highly recommend it! Tim was easy to deal with and responded to my emails pretty quickly.

FelixR

Electromatic
Feb 3, 2022
New York
I just got a Tru-Arc Serpentune stainless steel. It took a couple weeks to get. No problems at all. Dropped on perfect and tuning is great. I highly recommend it! Tim was easy to deal with and responded to my emails pretty quickly.
I’m not seeing an email address for Tim. Can you please share? Thanks

nb_6659T

Mar 28, 2022
Washington State
I’m not seeing an email address for Tim. Can you please share? Thanks
[email protected]. - Also, aside for a great product, (SS Serpentune on my 6659 broadkaster jr,) Tim was great to work with... USPS lost my bridge, and Tim was responsive the whole process to make sure I got the bridge. The bridge itself is a thing of beauty....IMO

Attachments

• tempImageZT80Ww.png
    tempImageZT80Ww.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 18

Fretwork

Nov 18, 2022
Canada
I picked up the serpentune for my Country Club this month, was a drop in replacement that works really well. No more buzzing on a bridge from 2009 :)

Ricvic

Electromatic
Feb 25, 2022
BC Canada
Has Tim been around lately? Can't recall seeing any posts, but then I could be in error...

If you're about- Howdy, Tim!
K

senojnad

Synchromatic
Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2008
Lehigh Valley, PA
Has Tim been around lately? Can't recall seeing any posts, but then I could be in error...

If you're about- Howdy, Tim!
K
Tim was a frequent poster on the GDP. He was also one of the team that took over when Tim Baxter retired. I suspect he is heavily involved in restoring the GDP..... I do not recall him ever participating on this site,