Three guitars walked into a bar…post yer trios here

LivingMyDream

Friend of Fred
May 4, 2016
Peculiar, Missouri
Sorry, but this is an older pic of my red guitars and it's an *ahem* expanded trio.

L to R: 2009 MIM Standard (that has the most incredible sound), 2011 Chet Atkins Tennessee Rose, 2016 Pro Jet, 2012 MIM Deluxe Standard Player's

Red Trio - 1.jpg

The Acoustics-Electrics: (L to R) 2011 Taylor 710ce, 2014 Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE, 2007 Takamine EG523SC-12

Acoustic Guitars (2).jpg

I had to take in my primary laptop in for a repair and it had all my other guitar pics, so I'll have to post my Gretsch trio a bit later, when I've had a chance to take a few pics.

Last edited:

JC higgy

Gretschified
Jun 6, 2008
Belfast Norn Iron
3 great birds
full

Fireglo Trio

full

3 Fenders

full

Beatle George Gretsches

full

Highroller

Country Gent
Jun 11, 2015
Portland, OR
Other than Gretsch, my only "trio" is my Gibson Group ...

GibsonGroup.jpg

LtoR: 2020 SG Standard '61 Reissue, 2017 J-35 Reissue, and a 1994 LP Classic Plus (with a fair amount of mods done over the years)

Everything else is either singles or pairs, at least if you sort by brands. I've got a trip planned for later this year to LA and that'll probably include a stop at Normans. Awfully hard to get out of there without buying something. Maybe my pair of Rics can become a trio!

---

Last edited:

Seamus

Synchromatic
Feb 25, 2011
New England
I'm curious about the many instances of guitars with the same body size, same pickups, same everything. What is it that leads you to multiple instances? I mean, no judgment here! :) Just curious.

I get stuff for various jobs, and make it a point to get stuff that's different in a significant way.