The Wrecking Crew - Full Movie (Free)

Highroller

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2015
Portland, OR
Great movie, definitely worth watching. Shoot, it's even worth paying for! LoL!

Another one is It Might Get Loud, which I stumbled across on you-tube a few days ago and watched again - for the first time in many years.

The scene where Jimmy Page is spinning an old vinyl copy of Link Wray's Rumble and so obviously loving every minute of it ... that just says it all for me! There's a guy that gets it! Made me smile from ear to ear!

And if you want another one - but about drums instead of guitar - Count Me In on Netflix. Forget Whiplash. This one's about real drummers and their love for drumming.

mister rain

Synchromatic
Apr 23, 2020
new orleans
oh, this is soooooooo good. really made me remember how much i love love love glen campbell and carol kaye.

i did the reverse order, this then m shoals…

mister rain

Synchromatic
Apr 23, 2020
new orleans
Great movie, definitely worth watching. Shoot, it's even worth paying for! LoL!

Another one is It Might Get Loud, which I stumbled across on you-tube a few days ago and watched again - for the first time in many years.

The scene where Jimmy Page is spinning an old vinyl copy of Link Wray's Rumble and so obviously loving every minute of it ... that just says it all for me! There's a guy that gets it! Made me smile from ear to ear!

that’s still the birth of rock and roll guitar to me, right there. much as i adore bo and duane etc, rumble is the track that lit all the fires.

also, the older i get, the more i realize that my end goal as a guitar player is always this song. thankfully it’s not a hard learn…

radd

Friend of Fred
Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2017
Santa Cruz
I have watched it before but I thought I would just click play this afternoon and watch a couple minutes before I picked up my Tele. I never left my seat or took my headphones off until the ending credits stopped rolling….

It made me both laugh and cry…The music of my lifetime and the musicians who made that music…Wow…again

Latest posts