Supro in action

Cryin_Caleb_Aaron

Friend of Fred
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 15, 2018
Auburn, Maine
No sadly we’re not. We’ve been so busy playing shows these last couple of months we haven’t had time to rehearse any.
But in our song “Under your skin” Just before the slide guitar solo we’re gonna take it right down & I’m gonna sing/quote some assorted Gun club lyrics before launching into the solo…
That’s so cool you guys have been busy rocking!
And a recital of Jeffrey Lee poetry is a cool idea to do.
I hope someone shoots some video!

Freshy

Country Gent
Sep 30, 2017
Homosassa FLA
Thanx!
That’s the plan…. well, at least the 10 tunes part. I dunno about the wanting more!
Played in a Punk Rock band in the 80's that packed 15 original tunes in a 45 min set, Barely time to breathe between songs. Got us opening act gigs for national acts on bar tours. Should also say we had a frontman that schmoozed the local bar owners and agents masterfully.

Cryin_Caleb_Aaron

Friend of Fred
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 15, 2018
Auburn, Maine
Played in a Punk Rock band in the 80's that packed 15 original tunes in a 45 min set, Barely time to breathe between songs. Got us opening act gigs for national acts on bar tours. Should also say we had a frontman that schmoozed the local bar owners and agents masterfully.
Oh yeah, I’ve done the same. I was in a hardcore punk band in my early 20s. We’d pack 15 songs in 30-35 mins. The few longer songs we had (3 mins) were just two songs put together. It wasn’t until I turned 25 or so that I could bring myself to write a song that was over 2 minutes.
My one-man-band set is 11 songs in 34 mins, give or take. That’s MORE than plenty for a donkey like me, doing what I’m doing.

Latest posts