RIP Queen Elizabeth II

Synchro

The artist formerly known as: Synchro
Staff member
Jun 2, 2008
Tucson
I have no stake in British royalty, but the next person to insult the late monarch of Great Britain will be getting a permanent vacation. This is a time for solemnity, dignity and respect. My best condolences to British subjects, everywhere. She was an institution, in her own right.

Henry

I Bleed Orange
Apr 9, 2014
Petaluma
I have no stake in British royalty, but the next person to insult the late monarch of Great Britain will be getting a permanent vacation. This is a time for solemnity, dignity and respect. My best condolences to British subjects, everywhere. She was an institution, in her own right.
I agree with this and hope the forum extend this courtesy to all humans, not just royalty.

RIP mrs. queen.

Synchro

The artist formerly known as: Synchro
Staff member
Jun 2, 2008
Tucson
I agree with this and hope the forum extend this courtesy to all humans, not just royalty.

RIP mrs. queen.
Indeed we should, but keep in mind that a monarch means a great deal to many people, just as a leader in any place. This isn’t about politics, but simply the fact that she was Queen to millions of people. When a leader falls to death, it shakes a lot of people, and my sympathies extend to them, as well. No, her life was no more valuable than the life of any human, but she meant a great deal to innumerable humans, and that is important as well.

Armygirl

Country Gent
Mar 14, 2014
Edinburgh
One of my main media and communications planning jobs in my work (I'm the Ministry of Defence's Chief Media and Communications Officer for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) has been Operation Unicorn, which has now been activated. This consists of all the military ceremonial activity which was to occur, if Her Majesty died in Scotland, which has now happened. Four days of military ceremonial activity, which every media outlet in the world wants to know about, before she is returned to London for the funeral and where am I? I'm a member of a jury in a high court trial until the end of next week. I'll miss everything I've been planning for a over a decade and a half for... Gutted doesn't even touch it...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1662661562852.jpg
    FB_IMG_1662661562852.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Latest posts