NGD

Mikey h

Electromatic
Nov 8, 2021
Plymouth, Devon
Well I thought I’ll put all up for sale and see which ones go first, then the last one standing I’ll keep…. Except, I forgot to remove the reverb listing of the last one, and a few weeks later it sold! I didn’t have the heart to say it as a mistake so I let it go, ending up with none 🤣 This didn’t bother me so much through the summer as we were away on holiday but when the kids went back to school I really missed having one, so the search started…

Jackal

Gretschie
Jan 23, 2016
MO
Neck dive is improved with the button moved from the top there? The DoesItDoom guy suggested the opposite move on an SG, so I was curious. My London Grey one just shipped. Serial ends in "666". :eek:

Lindo

Gretschie
Mar 10, 2019
Derbyshire
Neck dive is improved with the button moved from the top there? The DoesItDoom guy suggested the opposite move on an SG, so I was curious. My London Grey one just shipped. Serial ends in "666". :eek:

Neck dive totally disappears with the strap button on the heel. The heel is quite long on the Double Jet, so it works really well.

I'm an SG player, have been for decades, and can't understand why people have a problem with them; I assume it's because they try to wear the guitar to position the neck where a Strat neck would be, which doesn't work.

I've moved the strap button to the heel on my Revstar too, and that now hangs much better.

Cool serial number. I hope you like your Jet as much as I like mine!