NGD - It’s PAEHNK!!!

stiv

Country Gent
Sep 12, 2014
Firenze, Italy
Yeah we all have those “The One That Got Away” stories. I definitely have a few myself.

Not that it matters, but this is a technically a G5230, so it’s 10 more.
Really? I thought that '20 was for V stopbar and big block inlays, '30 was for Bigsby and thumbnail inlays.
You never stop learning with Gretsch... :D

JC higgy

Gretschified
Jun 6, 2008
Belfast Norn Iron
Congrats!

I've never owned a pink geet either,the closest i came was that man salmon Tim Armstrong Electro,when i saw Tavo's with the black P-90s my CC started to tremble !
But i didn't succumb to the pressure ...

JackNangle

Electromatic
Aug 26, 2022
United Kingdom
Oo congratulations - I’ve been eyeing a pink one of these too but have the same reservations as you, the hardware should be gold - I’m interested to see how the white turns out

hcsterg

Friend of Fred
Silver Member
Feb 13, 2012
France
Excellent find !

I'm not fond of pink/rose colors, but this one seems to be a mix between clear pink and light cream, and is de facto very nice... :cool::cool::cool:

Congratulations @YaDaddy !

A+!

YaDaddy

Synchromatic
Mar 16, 2020
Marietta, GA
Oo congratulations - I’ve been eyeing a pink one of these too but have the same reservations as you, the hardware should be gold - I’m interested to see how the white turns out
See the 9th pic from the top of this thread labeled “The Simulation” for a reasonable facsimile. Depending on the cost of custom plastics I may never get around to it.

Merc

Friend of Fred
May 6, 2017
Florida
I love it and it’s stylish. I’ve been tempted since they came out. But alas, my funds are diverted elsewhere.