NGD - 2420T/WS Streamliner

juks

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 26, 2020
Fremont, California
Found it used on GC, it looked gorgeous with wood grain visible so went for it. This is funny, serial number gives a manufacturing month of February 2018. But it has not been played at all. I mean, not at all. The plastic films were still over the pick ups! I wonder where it has been since 2018? So $160 below new price is reasonable IMO. I really looked hard and there is little scratch on the pick guard, but I don't think it's from playing.

It sounds absolutely great amplified and it's very loud if you play it acoustic. Today was a good day. Hanging here has really made me a Gretsch fan!

51063999501_d5ce8ebce0_m.jpg

51063292678_f50b0616a9_m.jpg

51064000916_b575fdee46_m.jpg

GlenP

Country Gent
Double Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2019
WA
Awesome, so is that your first Gretsch? What other guitars have you been playing before?

juks

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 26, 2020
Fremont, California
Awesome, so is that your first Gretsch? What other guitars have you been playing before?

Eh, no. It's my 5th Gretsch. I have one Rickenbacker, one Gibson, two Fenders, bunch of Epiphones, Squiers and Danelectros, couple of Eastwoods and Voxes and some other stuff. Two Rickenbacker Bases, Gibson Explorer bass and couple others. I'm starting to wonder if it is possible to have too many guitars lol. This insanity has been a side effect of lock downs. I had bunch before, now I have a whole bunch. But if I want to reduce, I think I can mostly get back what I put in so it's OK. I think? :)

Latest posts