New member from Canada.

Mr Twangy

Gretschie
Dec 27, 2020
Canada
Hi all, I’ve had a few guitars over the years but just got my first Gretsch this past week, a Jet Club in Firebird Red. Thanks to this forum I have already learned 1) that some people think Gretschbucker pickups suck, and 2) that raising the pole pieces (staggered) improves them greatly, which I did, and I can tell you that if you do that you will have a very good pair of humbucking pickups. I love the guitar, great neck, frets, everything, all for a ridiculously low price!

Back in Black

Country Gent
Jun 22, 2020
Ontario Canada
Hi all, I’ve had a few guitars over the years but just got my first Gretsch this past week, a Jet Club in Firebird Red. Thanks to this forum I have already learned 1) that some people think Gretschbucker pickups suck, and 2) that raising the pole pieces (staggered) improves them greatly, which I did, and I can tell you that if you do that you will have a very good pair of humbucking pickups. I love the guitar, great neck, frets, everything, all for a ridiculously low price!

Mr. T,

Welcome!

IMO...Jets are king...

The very best of the Holidays...

Flip us a few photos!

BIB.

Switched on Santa.jpg

Dana Rudd

Country Gent
Nov 26, 2019
Greybull, WY
Hello and welcome to G-T. Glad to have you join us. Show us a few pictures, and jump right into the discussions. Nice choice on your first Gretsch, they are addicting though so be careful.