Electromatic
Feb 15, 2015
San Diego
x6cy14.jpg

Javere11

Electromatic
Feb 15, 2015
San Diego
Added Steve Lukather & Steve Porcaro from "Toto", nice guys, both willing to chat about music and what the band was up to these days.

mrfixitmi

Country Gent
Mar 20, 2010
Michigan
I don't really get the excuses for not signing in most cases (BB was the exception). If the artist has no problem taking money for a ticket, a single signature should not be out of the question. I have several autographs that I have obtained throughout the years, and was not in the business of reselling them. IMHO, I have some better autographs than those who refused.
BB King was always approachable in his younger years, but I could understand in his condition, and his limited energy, he probably needed to rest.

I could understand if you wanted 5 or 10 copies, but you can clearly see that this is a collection for someone who loves music, not someone looking to profit off of eBay.

Javere11

Electromatic
Feb 15, 2015
San Diego
I believe I managed to get as close to Mr. Clapton as I was ever going to be, to no avail. We went to a Clapton show last summer and I hurriedly left as the crowd stayed for the last few minutes of the encore to scoot out to my cay to grab the Gretsch...Returning in time to see Eric's limo pull out of the secure parking underneath the venue, he drove right past me, holding up the guitar, pen in hand, clearly visible....oh well.

mrfixitmi

Country Gent
Mar 20, 2010
Michigan
I can understand the concern, however, if there is any question about reselling for profit, address the recipient as to "XXXXX".
This has been a long working project, and would think that being asked and seeing that you are among the greats would be a compliment....but I have been wrong on several occasions.