Little surgery coming up

mbkri

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 22, 2012
Chicago
Well, the covid epidemic sort of got in the way of everybody’s plans but some things can only be put on hold for so long.
My prostate cancer surgery got pushed back a month but now its time. Heading in to hospital on tuesday morning for surgery. They wont want to keep me in for long, probably home by wednesday.
If you are the praying kind please pray for my care team, and for Sherry and the boys not to worry.
Im guessing June is going to be spent taking it easy, with a lightweight guitar and a sketchbook.

capnhiho

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2013
California
Will do in my prayers. Wishing the best for you.

Identical wishes here too. I totally understand the frustration of Coronavirus-postponed surgery as I just had cataract surgery last Monday (postponed since March 30). I’ll be praying for a skilled medical team and a quick recovery for you, brother!

Sid Nitzerglobin

Country Gent
Jun 8, 2015
fROMOHIO
Identical wishes here too. I totally understand the frustration of Coronavirus-postponed surgery as I just had cataract surgery last Monday (postponed since March 30). I’ll be praying for a skilled medical team and a quick recovery for you, brother!

My mom is halfway through her cataract surgeries originally scheduled for the week after the lockdown started here. I'm seriously happy for her she can see again!

rockinforJesus

Country Gent
Nov 7, 2014
Upstate New York
Yes, we’ll keep you, Sherry, your boys, and your care team in prayer. My dad had prostate cancer. They tried the seeds, but ultimately he had to get the prostate removed. And his bladder too. Smoking for decades was the cause of bladder cancer. Not sure what causes prostate cancer though.

Latest posts