Let’s Play Big Ticket Bonanza!

blueruins

Country Gent
May 28, 2013
Savannah, GA
Let’s say you get one Big Ticket gear purchase in January of each year for the next 3 years. The cap is it at $3500 (congratulations if that’s not big ticket for you).

You can only purchase that 1 item for the year but you could save that and roll it over for the next year.

What would you get for the next 3 years?

Bertotti

Friend of Fred
Jul 20, 2017
South Dakota
Lumber, I would buy lumber and work on finishing my basement and frame in a workshop. May not seem like a big ticket gear purchase but I really need someplace to play. I’ve pretty much got all the gear I want now it needs a dedicated spot instead of several rooms to be used.

For me wood is a big ticket I even ask for exotic woods for presents!

Last edited:

BCRatRod73

Synchromatic
Sep 1, 2020
Mississippi
You’re not taking inflation into account. I’ve read one analyst predicting six quarters of negative GDP. Add in more spending bills from Congress. Inflation is going to continue until we get some relief. If things continue as they are that $3500 might get you a nice Streamliner pretty soon.

Bertotti

Friend of Fred
Jul 20, 2017
South Dakota
☹️Gosh …I sure thought Big Ticket Bonanza would be more fun.
Current climate isn’t helping and if you would have been at an eve 4K some items may have turned my head. But that white Penguin is more than your limit. I haven’t looked at the price of a 90 watt Mesa markv

blueruins

Country Gent
May 28, 2013
Savannah, GA
Well let me take off my They Live sunglasses and play along.
I’d buy a Falcon. Not sure of the color yet. Then I’d get a loaded Mac Studio. That should about do it.
Ha! Tricked you!

The nano particles from geo-engineering chemtrails created large blood clot in your extremities and you’re a quadruple amputee!!!

Your brain is hardwired to that MacBook and You are basically a human battery for creating Krypto currency to be used as campaign donations

BCRatRod73

Synchromatic
Sep 1, 2020
Mississippi
Ha! Tricked you!

The nano particles from geo-engineering chemtrails created large blood clot in your extremities and you’re a quadruple amputee!!!

Your brain is hardwired to that MacBook and You are basically a human battery for creating Krypto currency to be used as campaign donations
“Patent WO / 2020/060606 relates to officially recorded facts. It was registered on March 26, 2020. It was made by Microsoft Technology Licensing LLC under the presidency of Gates and gained international status on April 22, 2020. " Cryptocurrency system using body activity data " is the title of this patent.

https://proippatent.com/Infocenter/...p-and-famous-bill-gates-patent-number?lang=en

blueruins

Country Gent
May 28, 2013
Savannah, GA
“Patent WO / 2020/060606 relates to officially recorded facts. It was registered on March 26, 2020. It was made by Microsoft Technology Licensing LLC under the presidency of Gates and gained international status on April 22, 2020. " Cryptocurrency system using body activity data " is the title of this patent.

https://proippatent.com/Infocenter/...p-and-famous-bill-gates-patent-number?lang=en
Yeah, where do you think I got the idea from? We’re all screwed but in the meantime I wanna play some guitar.

Bertotti

Friend of Fred
Jul 20, 2017
South Dakota
Ok on the White Penguin is a bit over the 3500 budget but a Mesa Mark V 90 can be had for just under not including tax! Go ve 10k and watch me dream give me 15K and I’m shootings for the moon for an Ellis F5!