If your post is held for moderation . . .

Synchro

The artist formerly known as: Synchro
Staff member
Jun 2, 2008
Tucson
And how wonderful that creativity triumphed over mental torture. He could have turned into a serial killer.
I think it says a lot. Brian Wilson was certainly a tortured soul, but he never lashed out at others, to the best of my knowledge.

Synchro

Staff member
Jun 2, 2008
Tucson
OK !

@Synchro : the Squier-Talk forum uses the same plateform as the Gretsch-Talk forum, and I never saw any Chinese spam attack there... They probably found a solution ?

A+!
It’s the same operators, tech people. If Javier had a solution, he’d have rolled it out.

radd

Friend of Fred
Dec 27, 2017
Santa Cruz
You have my sympathy. Moderating and admining a forum with over 100,000 users was difficult enough when I was doing it( non guitar forum) and we did not have Chinese spammers to deal with.

You mods do a great job here.

Synchro

Staff member
Jun 2, 2008
Tucson
You have my sympathy. Moderating and admining a forum with over 100,000 users was difficult enough when I was doing it( non guitar forum) and we did not have Chinese spammers to deal with.

You mods do a great job here.
Thanks for the kind words.

afire

Friend of Fred
Feb 12, 2009
Where the action is!
I'm glad to find this thread. I had a post held for moderation for the second time today and was starting to wonder if I had done something to gain a reputation for being toxic. Or that maybe people were getting sick of me constantly, and floridly, extolling the virtues of penis enlargement supplements, fake Rolexes and Russian mail order brides.

Synchro

Staff member
Jun 2, 2008
Tucson
I'm glad to find this thread. I had a post held for moderation for the second time today and was starting to wonder if I had done something to gain a reputation for being toxic. Or that maybe people were getting sick of me constantly, and floridly, extolling the virtues of penis enlargement supplements, fake Rolexes and Russian mail order brides.
Where do I sign up for these amazing products? :)
You appreciate all you do for us. You got my support.
Thanks.

Ricochet

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Nov 13, 2009
Monkey Island
I posted on monday morning, and it’s still “awaiting approval”.
What would be a reasonable amount of time for the post to be approved?

Xochi2

Gretschie
Oct 5, 2020
Wisconsin
‘Bout time! :)

Hey, to all you guys; thanks. Moderating this forum isn’t always a fun job, but it’s usually a very rewarding one, and that’s a reflection of the community here, which is to say, you guys.
Thank you for your diligence!