I Only Like Guitars

blueruins

Country Gent
May 28, 2013
Savannah, GA
It’s a rainy day here in Savannah and I’m in the middle of a 10 hr shift. Not complaining, just saying today I feel like “I only like guitars.”

I’m dreaming of a small warehouse like the one I saw at Mike Campbell’s place. A nice comfy couch and about 200 vintage guitars and maybe 30 amplifiers…give or take.

A few good friends would be welcome.

Y’all with me?

radd

Friend of Fred
Dec 27, 2017
Santa Cruz
Shifts….What’s that?

As for your invite, @blueruins ,save me a seat. I’ll be over after I finish up here.

I’m sitting in the backyard on a sunny summer day under a big deck umbrella with a cool ocean breeze coming off the Pacific as I alternate playing between my just finished up Strat amplified and my D-18. :cool:

Emergence

Gretschie
May 25, 2022
New York
I’m retired. I woke, walked the dog, had breakfast and went to the gym for an endurance focused upper body workout. I picked up lunch for my wife on the way home, ate a healthier lunch than hers, walked the dog again, showered and took a nap. I haven’t worked shift work since working my way through my masters degree.

I finished dinner, cleaned up and took the dog out again. Guitar time comes next. It’s Strat night tonight with my American Standard with Ultra noiseless pickups. Tomorrow night I’ll take Annie out.

Retirement is good. Morning starts when I wake up and every day is Saturday.

Last edited:

Back in Black

Country Gent
Jun 22, 2020
Ontario Canada
It’s a rainy day here in Savannah and I’m in the middle of a 10 hr shift. Not complaining, just saying today I feel like “I only like guitars.”

I’m dreaming of a small warehouse like the one I saw at Mike Campbell’s place. A nice comfy couch and about 200 vintage guitars and maybe 30 amplifiers…give or take.

Y’all with me?

BR,

Color me available...Any vintage Rics/VOX amps in that warehouse?

BIB.

rake_ether

Synchromatic
Aug 24, 2019
Athens, GA USA

Y’all with me?
I can be there in about 4 hours! I'll bring Creature Comforts beer.