I can’t stand……..

wabash slim

I Bleed Orange
Feb 10, 2010
lafayette in
Excuse my ignorance. I like the paint jobs and the doubtless hard earned wear, but what the hell are those things stuck to the guitar in photo 2? Looks like Velcro patches?
Plastic reflectors. Makes less sense than Velcro.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I can't stand for long. Damned sciatica makes it painful.

BCRatRod73

Synchromatic
Sep 1, 2020
Mississippi
I just withdrew your honorary Aussie status.
Haha. Hey, at least I gave it a try. I used to work in Denver and one of the ladies was from Brisbane. Thinking of the Men At Work song I decided I would ask her to try some Vegemite. She was all to happy to let me try it. She must have known how I would react. The next day she brought some in and put a lot of it on two pieces of toast. Being cautious I tried just a small piece of the corner. Good thing I was cautious. It was nasty.

I did watch a video of a chef explaining how to use it, which was as a seasoning. I suppose I could try it that way but slathered on two pieces of toast? No thanks.

If I were a spy who had been captured all they would need to do to get me to talk would be to show me Vegemite toast.

Back in Black

Country Gent
Jun 22, 2020
Ontario Canada
Excuse my ignorance. I like the paint jobs and the doubtless hard earned wear, but what the hell are those things stuck to the guitar in photo 2?

RHB,

Those would be truck reflectors. Eddy attached to the back of the original, to shoot reflective beams of light out into the audience.

In case you're still wondering...that would be Eddy Vanhalen.

There's at least a million photos of Eddy and Frankenstein...check it out!

Best,

BIB.

LivingMyDream

Friend of Fred
May 4, 2016
Peculiar, Missouri
I like carrots, but they have to still be a little crunchy. I really dislike over cooked veggie that are just mushy.

Oh, and @blueruins , I like PRS guitars. I bought 2 in the past year - an SE Hollowbody II Piezo, and an SE Custom 24-08. I actually thought the SE Custom 24-08 might replace a couple of my Strats because of the pickup switching on the 24-08. No Strats have left yet. :rolleyes: Yeah, it's a sickness.

audept

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Dec 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Haha. Hey, at least I gave it a try. I used to work in Denver and one of the ladies was from Brisbane. Thinking of the Men At Work song I decided I would ask her to try some Vegemite. She was all to happy to let me try it. She must have known how I would react. The next day she brought some in and put a lot of it on two pieces of toast. Being cautious I tried just a small piece of the corner. Good thing I was cautious. It was nasty.

I did watch a video of a chef explaining how to use it, which was as a seasoning. I suppose I could try it that way but slathered on two pieces of toast? No thanks.

If I were a spy who had been captured all they would need to do to get me to talk would be to show me Vegemite toast.
vegemite instructions.jpg