Hello, forum!

radd

Friend of Fred
Dec 27, 2017
Santa Cruz
You picked the right place to talk Gretsch.

Welcome, you will find us to be a very friendly bunch. We do love pictures so we would love to see pics of your new guitar…l

Highroller

Country Gent
Jun 11, 2015
Portland, OR
Welcome to the forum! How timely, your model guitar just came up in another thread ...

... They may not be the right answers, but we've got them anyhow.

LoL! Yeah, we're all human ... but we mean well, right?

Historics are generally speaking pretty good guitars, but were only made for a short while in the early 2000's. This leads to a little confusion about them sometimes - from myself included. They're just not as well known as some other models. People mod them a lot too, so buying one today may or may not be factory stock.

Post some pics and fire away! We'll do our best to help.

Spokane Henry

Electromatic
May 24, 2022
Spokane, WA
Hello @Spokane Henry, welcome to G-T and the world of Gretsch.
I grew up in the Columbia Basin, so I somewhat familiar with Spokane.
We'll be waiting for those pictures. Enjoy the guitar and the forum.
Here she is. In need(?) of a pick guard, and unfortunately somebody glued the adjusto-matic bridge down. Not so adjustable anymore, so I may need to get that fixed. Still, plays and sounds great, so I think $499 well spent.

Attachments

• 8AFA080D-4A2F-41C9-A38A-E511D489D255.jpeg
    8AFA080D-4A2F-41C9-A38A-E511D489D255.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 6

Spokane Henry

Electromatic
May 24, 2022
Spokane, WA
Welcome to the forum! How timely, your model guitar just came up in another thread ...

LoL! Yeah, we're all human ... but we mean well, right?

Historics are generally speaking pretty good guitars, but were only made for a short while in the early 2000's. This leads to a little confusion about them sometimes - from myself included. They're just not as well known as some other models. People mod them a lot too, so buying one today may or may not be factory stock.

Post some pics and fire away! We'll do our best to help.
Thanks, Highroller!

Latest posts