Gretsch-Talk.com Giveaway Win a G6118T Players Edition Anniversary™ Hollow Body w/ String-Thru Bigsby®

admin1

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 7, 2017
Show that you support Gretsch-Talk.com and enjoy an advertising free experience at once! When you upgrade, you'll have a badge under your username that shows you support the site. You will see no ads and no sidebar and your contribution will go directly to support the operation of Gretsch-Talk.com. Members who upgrade will be entered into a drawing to win a Gretsch G6118T Players Edition Anniversary™ Hollow Body w/ String-Thru Bigsby®

1668821674891.png

1668822039673.png 1668822060723.png

To enter simply click here and purchase a Silver, Gold, Platinum or Double Platinum account upgrade on the Gretsch-Talk.com website by December 16, 2022. Each Account Upgrade comes with special account badging and provides entries in the Fundraiser Giveaway. The higher the Account Upgrade you purchase the more times your name will be represented in the drawing and the better your chances at winning. To enter, visit https://gretsch-talk.com/account/upgrades while logged into your account. A Silver upgrade comes with one (1) entry, a Gold comes with two (2) entries, a Platinum comes with five (5), and a Double Platinum Membership comes with ten (10) entries.

This is our first time having this fundraiser giveaway on gretsch-talk.com, but we hold these drawings annually on sister sites like TDPRI, Strat-Talk, and more. If anyone has any questions post them here or PM me. A link to the official page for this fundraiser giveaway is below. That page has all the rules, terms, and conditions.

Gretsch is officially sponsoring this giveaway! To learn more about the prize check out https://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/build/hollow-body/g6118t-players-edition-anniversary-hollow-body-with-string-thru-bigsby/2401157831

All the details of the giveaway can be found here:

https://gretsch-talk.com/pages/gretsch_giveaway_2022/

Good Luck!

CBHScott

Gretschie
Feb 13, 2015
Central OH
I have no problem with this - TDPRI has been doing the same thing every year for quite a long time. I would love to win this for the cost of an entry and to help support the site - remote as my chances would be. ;)

Henry

I Bleed Orange
Apr 9, 2014
Petaluma
I don’t like this kind of approach to support. If you need money tupport this site, tell us where and why and ask for contributions, like wikipedia does, for example. Just be straightforward and honest.
Wikipedia is a nonprofit (we donate each year), though. I don't see anything crooked or dishonest here.

Dave-B

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
May 23, 2016
Scotland
your contribution will go directly to support the operation of Gretsch-Talk.com

Will our hard-working moderators @Synchro and @thunder58 benefit from this?

I understand that gretsch-talk is part of a commercial network, and a voluntary subscription model is a perfectly decent way to support it. However, gretch-talk would not be the friendly watering hole it is today without our mods, and I would like to think they are being recognised for their stellar contributions.

thunder58

Super Moderator
Staff member
Double Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2010
Tappan N.Y.
Will our hard-working moderators @Synchro and @thunder58 benefit from this?

I understand that gretsch-talk is part of a commercial network, and a voluntary subscription model is a perfectly decent way to support it. However, gretch-talk would not be the friendly watering hole it is today without our mods, and I would like to think they are being recognised for their stellar contributions.
Thank you Dave for your kind thoughts . The only benefits I've received are the friendships I've made with all the members of Gretsch-Talk much like yourself . I've even met a few members here , and long to meet many more . And will I support this fine forum ...no question about it

journeyman

Synchromatic
Aug 20, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Having a raffle is a very common way of raising funds. Also, I'm speculating here, but if the prize guitar was donated by Gretsch, it probably means that GT is gaining legitimacy in the eyes of the company. The other, now defunct Gretsch site seemed to have gotten most of the attention before. Like I said, just thinking out loud, but regardless, this seems like a positive thing and bodes well for the future.