Gretsch Bigsby Replacement Part Number

Wdsmith23

Oct 10, 2020
New Jersey
I have a G5420 and like to replace the Bigsby B60 with the Gretsch style Bigsby. Does anyone know the official name/part number that will fit?

Looks like there are 2 different possibilities but obviously only one is correct. One is longer than the other but I can't quite figure out which is which regarding the part numbers.

Thanks!

tartanphantom

Friend of Fred
Jul 30, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
For the regular silver/aluminum version, the model is Bigsby B6C-- the Gretsch part number is: 006-0138-100

For the gold version, the model is Bigsby B6G (sometimes referred to as B6CG), and the part number is: 006-0143-100

tmcq65

Gretschie
Nov 10, 2021
Eastern Tennessee
Not meaning to hijack Wdsmith23's thread, but now that the original question was answered... I would like to purchase a replacement part for this Bigsby model (B60) and I wonder if anyone has seen an exploded drawing with component part numbers?
I'd like to file off the notch that stops the arm movement (so I can get the tremolo arm right over the strings) but I don't want to alter my original....want to work on a spare.
Hoping I can replace just this component

afire

Friend of Fred
Feb 12, 2009
Where the action is!
Bigsby has a parts list on its website, but it only seems to cover the US made models. And come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen spare parts for sale for the licensed models. I'm not sure they're available.

tmcq65

Gretschie
Nov 10, 2021
Eastern Tennessee
After I posted the question, I did another search and found this - I am pretty sure this is the part I need:

p-gb-bracket-3p.png

I guess I am better at searching now than I was before. I had found all the Bigsby part lists....but they don't include pictures, and I had no idea what they call this part. I guess I know now!

wildeman

I Bleed Orange
May 10, 2015
norcal
After I posted the question, I did another search and found this - I am pretty sure this is the part I need:

View attachment 181535

I guess I am better at searching now than I was before. I had found all the Bigsby part lists....but they don't include pictures, and I had no idea what they call this part. I guess I know now!
US made and import Bigsby,'s parts are not interchangeable. I'd hit up the OP and see if he wants to sell his.