Finally, I picked up a Gretsch...

Dana Rudd

Country Gent
Nov 26, 2019
Greybull, WY
Can anyone tell me what the best hard case is for the

G5410T ELECTROMATIC?​

First off welcome to G-T, we're happy to have you join us.

On the Gretsch website accessory page they have the G6267 which is for the thinner body 16" guitars.

I have a G6120T Players Edition that is 2.25" thick and it came with a G6241 case. So it may be a better choice for you.

Last edited:

BuddyHollywood

Gretschie
Sep 11, 2009
Venice, CA
Hello Gretsch Universe!
I finally picked up my first Gretsch. A Streamliner, yeah it's a lower end but you have to start somewhere right? I have a Jackson and a Telecaster but I want that that rockabilly sound. Playing it through a Fender 85 and like what I'm hearing. I have a few questions but I'll start down that road soon.
Welcome! I've experienced days where a Streamliner in a Guitar Center was my favorite guitar to play among many higher priced guitars. "Lower end" doesn't mean low quality build. It usually means lower grade but still functional hardware and electronics and lower cost of manufacturing compared to the Pro-Lines built in Japan.

What I'm trying to say is Gretsch makes it possible to fully enjoy your Streamliner guitar without having to apologize. I've learned there are only good Gretsch guitars.

Captain_Mac

Electromatic
Jun 21, 2022
Welcome! I've experienced days where a Streamliner in a Guitar Center was my favorite guitar to play among many higher priced guitars. "Lower end" doesn't mean low quality build. It usually means lower grade but still functional hardware and electronics and lower cost of manufacturing compared to the Pro-Lines built in Japan.

What I'm trying to say is Gretsch makes it possible to fully enjoy your Streamliner guitar without having to apologize. I've learned there are only good Gretsch guitars.
I have seen that in my Squire Telecaster as well.

Armygirl

Country Gent
Mar 14, 2014
Edinburgh
Hello Gretsch Universe!
I finally picked up my first Gretsch. A Streamliner, yeah it's a lower end but you have to start somewhere right? I have a Jackson and a Telecaster but I want that that rockabilly sound. Playing it through a Fender 85 and like what I'm hearing. I have a few questions but I'll start down that road soon.
I have two streamliners... they are absolutely fantastic. Enjoy!