Fender GTX100 Amp. WOW!!!

Blusey II

Electromatic
Mar 27, 2022
Texas
Went to GC yesterday to slobber a little bit, and came out with not a new guitar, but with a new amp.......Fender's GTX100. Now I was not looking for or needing a new amp, BUT, I was really impressed with this amp, primarily because now I don't have to have 10-15 pedals on the floor, this amp has most of the things I use in it, and all I have to do is do a preset setting it up and BamO, I just turn the knob or hit the footswitch and there it is. Now I know it will not cover every style (but it almost does) but man it covers a lot.......it even gives multiple sounds of different amps, from different periods of times, like the 50's amps to the British invasion amp sound. Next time you to the the guitar shop, check one of these things out! Now there is a learning curve, but if I can do it, so can you! Have a Blessed Day, Ya'll !

BCRatRod73

Synchromatic
Sep 1, 2020
Mississippi
Went to GC yesterday to slobber a little bit, and came out with not a new guitar, but with a new amp.......Fender's GTX100.
Congrats. I hear good things about that amp. I owned its predecessor, the GT100. I’d say the Fender amp models are the best of the bunch. It was a great studio tool with access to all the amps and effects, and the app was really handy on my iPad.

Just curious since you mentioned Guitar Center: while you were there did you happen to hear the teenager sitting in front of a half stack loudly playing chugga chugga and speed scales? I swear there’s always one every time I go to a GC.

MadKaw

Gretschie
Apr 17, 2020
Michigan, USA
I had (have, but not using) a Mustang LT25 which also had a lot of sounds. I've replaced it with a Boss Katana 100. Potato, potahto... I think both are great platforms for figuring out your sound. You can get anything you want with a little bit of digging.
Don't forget to explore the presets that others have uploaded. Might be the starting place you're looking for.
Enjoy.

wabash slim

I Bleed Orange
Feb 10, 2010
lafayette in
Just curious since you mentioned Guitar Center: while you were there did you happen to hear the teenager sitting in front of a half stack loudly playing chugga chugga and speed scales? I swear there’s always one every time I go to a GC.
I thought that GC actually paid some kid to do that.

"NO STAIRWAY!!"

Latest posts