For Sale/Trade Ennio Standard and Ultimate Trilogy Fuzz!!

TyPierce

Electromatic
Nov 3, 2014
Midwest
After taking a much-needed break from the pedal game this year, I'm back at the workbench with a vengeance to crank out some of my killer buzz boxes!

The Ennio Standard Fuzz: Based on the Mosrite Fuzzrite, this has become THE benchmark buzzbox for that snarly, gnarly ripsaw fuzz so prominent in 60s surf, spaghetti and biker music. It also rips new holes in psychedelic styles, and I have quite a few rocker/metal types who are loving it after growing tired of all the Muff-alikes out there. $125 plus shipping, shown below in "Desert Sand" colorway.

Ennio Ultimate Trilogy: Big-box version that adds my exclusive Trilogy Control - a variable gain knob that leaves all the high end intact. Perfect for players who want that Maestro and Fuzzrite tone on tap but are worried it might be too "one trick" for them. $160 plus shipping, shown below with the "Blood in the Dust" colorway.

All my pedals feature top-notch construction, hand-finished enclosures and top-mount jacks to maximize the squeeze factor on your board.

I have a couple Standards and a couple Ultimates from my latest batch available now, or I can take pre-orders for my next batch if those run out.

Drop me a line if you're interested and get fuzzed up!

MdZjm0-4SEuGyUOga5IyMA.jpeg

HQZrGep3TpSu4ON6dyypGA.jpeg

Last edited:

dcwwcp

Electromatic
Nov 14, 2021
Kansas
Cool. I dig fuzz and I am diggin' your theme too.
What older fuzz pedal do they sound like?
I have an old super-fuzz. Univox I believe. Has a tone switch. Makes it go from "bzzzzz" to "grrrrr"...lol 20220111_081713.jpg 20220111_081635.jpg

TyPierce

Electromatic
Nov 3, 2014
Midwest
Great question! My pedals are designed off the Mosrite Fuzzrite using silicon transistors, which are more stable and consistent than germanium ones. The third control on the Ultimate Trilogy version is my own addition and makes it a much more versatile piece of kit.

Oh, and in comparison, I'm not personally acquainted with the Univox Super Fuzz, but I understand those are an octave fuzz and are a very compressed sound. The Ennio will sound very different - I've kept the Ennio very uncompressed, and it's not doing an octave-up/down thing at all.

Latest posts