Can we PLEASE increase the font size in the new G-T?

capnhiho

Country Gent
Feb 16, 2013
California
What device are you using?
IPhone? Phone with Android? Other?

You can increase size font through the "accessibility" settings on your device.
If you indicate what's you're using, we can explain how to modify the settings.
I’m familiar with adjusting font size in general on my iPhone 13. The specific issue in question is the font size of G-T forum posts while using the app on my iPhone. Some apps give one the ability to adjust fonts within the app; haven’t found that here. It’s not a deal breaker - I’m not leaving or anything But I damn sure can’t read posts on my phone without my glasses!

Now…. Get offa my lawn! 😖

JeffreyLeePierre

Country Gent
I’m familiar with adjusting font size in general on my iPhone 13. The specific issue in question is the font size of G-T forum posts while using the app on my iPhone. Some apps give one the ability to adjust fonts within the app; haven’t found that here. It’s not a deal breaker - I’m not leaving or anything But I damn sure can’t read posts on my phone without my glasses!

Would be easier if you'd use a browser rather than the app.

Jelly Roll Horton

Country Gent
Nov 10, 2017
Portland, OR
@Jelly Roll Horton , maybe this will help ........
My home screen is all the forum sections listed as I'm sure yours is too ( starting with " Forum Announcements , then Forum issues , problems .... )

** Click up top on " New Posts " - then click on " What's new " - scroll to bottom and click on " View more " Some extra steps , but it will look more familiar to you

Also : at the right side of the home screen is a " Lightning Bolt " icon ( also says " new posts " ) . Click on that and then click on " whats new "
Thanks Rich. That helps.

Ricochet

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Nov 13, 2009
Monkey Island

It’s in Safari… tap the url window to reveal the AA reader icon. Enlarge font size and it will remember the setting for GT. Other websites will not be affected.

88B4C470-2964-4019-AF73-AA88C66C1163.png
DCFFC8F8-BE57-48E2-B5EC-CBD9DF3CEE7B.png

68F7C62B-9D06-4E53-A8B9-880653698F8C.png

swivel

Country Gent
May 13, 2018
PNW
Interestingly, the TDPRI is way big now with the recent change. It appears to be the same software etc....?
No one wants to do a Global increase in size on their device or other sites with normal size will become huge....

hcsterg

Friend of Fred
Feb 13, 2012
France
I'll go further : can we revert to the previous forum presentation ?

Squier-Talk still have it ! Much more visible, and less clicks...

A+!