Another 6 month "Thumb's Up" from Oncology Dr!

OzzPocket

Synchromatic
Aug 11, 2020
NYS
I get to have oncology blood labs and CT Scans every 6 months....which means I start getting nervous and antsy every FIVE months...lol. This marked the completion of 3 years....and I'm so excited I'm telling EVERYONE...lol...I'll probably never get over the nervousness and nail biting beforehand.....but, it was definitely a relief when he said "Scans all looked good!" I guess I have (assuming everything remains well...and it WILL) 2 more at 6 month intervals....until four years complete, and then go to once yearly..... Keeping my toes crossed at all times (not my fingers....those are my guitar playing fingers.... ;-) )

Emergence

Synchromatic
May 25, 2022
New York
Great news, @OzzPocket . When I was young, cancer was a death sentence. Now some cancers are curable when caught early enough, and others are manageable chronic diseases. My wife’s breast cancer was excised but she has five years of medical management. Be prudent and take care of yourself so we can celebrate your fifth year cancer free. I’m pulling for you.

Bertotti

Friend of Fred
Jul 20, 2017
South Dakota
I get to have oncology blood labs and CT Scans every 6 months....which means I start getting nervous and antsy every FIVE months...lol. This marked the completion of 3 years....and I'm so excited I'm telling EVERYONE...lol...I'll probably never get over the nervousness and nail biting beforehand.....but, it was definitely a relief when he said "Scans all looked good!" I guess I have (assuming everything remains well...and it WILL) 2 more at 6 month intervals....until four years complete, and then go to once yearly..... Keeping my toes crossed at all times (not my fingers....those are my guitar playing fingers.... ;-) )
Hang in there! And keep eating right! Great news I hope and pray it will keep going this well!

mbkri

Country Gent
Sep 22, 2012
Chicago
Fantastic news! I too know the nervousness of the 6 monthly check and look forward to graduating to the yearly. Well done sir. Keep staying positive and doing all the right things.