Algorithms

RagnarHairybreeks

Gretschie
Aug 1, 2022
Gloucester England
I’m totally bollaxed. I asked Apple Music to play Warren Zevon (money, guns and lawyers) and the damn system is now playing all my favourite tracks.

Currently on some fairly niche Bowie. This isn’t right.

Damnit, just switched to Ira playing La Jolie Blon!

Damn thing is with out a doubt spying on me - no way you could go to that via Paul Simon without harvesting my life.

Runamok

Country Gent
It's only a matter of time before they start to read our minds, then show us ads for things we don't know we want yet! And how will we know??
I put electrician's tape over my camera.
That’s a good tip.
The tape goes on the camera.
This is going to save me a fortune on tape.

I’m in disguise right now!
Tucked shrubbery under my belt & wearing football mascara under my eyes.

drmilktruck

I Bleed Orange
May 17, 2009
Plymouth, MN
Years ago I was at home on eBay looking at a 60s Corvette. I went to the hospital and logged onto their system. Since I was waiting for a patient I went to eBay. Without logging in there, the Corvette I was looking at from home popped up on the main screen. They’re always watching you!

Bertotti

Friend of Fred
Jul 20, 2017
South Dakota
We talked about things like this awhile ago. Daughter came down said she needed new underwear, she’s a kid, and for the next month I kept getting womens panties pop ups!

Bertotti

Friend of Fred
Jul 20, 2017
South Dakota
What bugs me about iTunes is I’ll have a album downloaded then allnif the sudden apple splits it into a couple albums a few tracks here a few tracks there. Then I have to delete them and Re download!

wabash slim

I Bleed Orange
Feb 10, 2010
lafayette in
We talked about things like this awhile ago. Daughter came down said she needed new underwear, she’s a kid, and for the next month I kept getting womens panties pop ups!
I can figure out what my wife's going to buy next just by the ads that show up on my computer. She's surprised how I know what she's been looking at sometimes.

Pops

Gretschie
May 23, 2022
SC Midlands
I get spousal feedback when I search stuff on Amazon. "Why are you looking at that?" etc. Makes it difficult to buy things for HER.:cool: